Research Associate (m/f) Doubled haploid production maize
on a full time and permanent basis contract.
You will work in the maize molecular breeding team of KWS in Einbeck, Germany.
- Co-ordinate the DH-production of maize worldwide
- Design, analyze and interpret experiments for inducer based DH technology development
- Support the implementation of new methods and technologies for DH-production on research stations worldwide
- Working within an international team of technicians and breeders
- Collaboration with international scientific institutions in the area of inducer based DH technology
- Master degree or PHD in agronomy, plant breeding, or biology
- Knowledge in plant breeding and biostatistics
- Experience with plant experiments in field/greenhouse
- Basic knowledge in molecular biology
- Excellent team player and communication skills
- Attendance for travelling