Thema Group - Partner in Life Science Recruitment, founded in 1989, is a Life Sciences recruitment agency that works for national and multinational businesses in Europe in the sectors: laboratory technology, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, we constantly expand our network in the International Life Sciences industry and have, in the meanwhile, grown into an organization with more than 20 employees; all recruitment specialists with a Science and Business background!
Thema Group specializes in recruitment of staff – with qualifications at the Bachelor’s level and above – for vacancies in the Life Sciences. We are not the only company that does this, but we are certainly unique in our mode of operation: we are committed to results, with our client’s AND candidate’s specific need or ambition as our starting point. This requires a relationship built on trust, where we use our in-depth expertise and experience in the Life Sciences to achieve a single goal: exceeding expectations.
To Expand our International team of Consultants we are looking for a:
Office based in Düsseldorf
20-40% customer travel in Germany
Regular travel to the other Thema Group offices
Place in the organisation
The Consultant Germany will report directly to the Managing Partner of Thema Group and will work in close collaboration with the other Consultants and members of the International Back-Office team in Diepenbeek, Belgium.
Purpose of the job
You will manage your territory and clients within budget constraints to achieve highest possible return, achieving targets that contribute to overall corporate sales and strategic objectives. You will do so by acquiring recruitment projects at new customers and manage recruitment projects at existing customers.
- Achieve (and exceed) personal budget by acquiring recruitment projects and providing excellent service to existing and new clients in the life sciences market in Germany;
- Consult clients about the recruitment processes;
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching possible suitable candidates;
- Receive and review applications, manage and perform interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Evaluate recruitment process with candidates and clients and strive for perfection;
- Gather market and competitor information and stay up to date with technical and scientific subjects specific for your clients market;
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes;
- Attend fairs and networking events to extend your client and candidate network.
The Profile of the candidate
Education and working experience
- Science Education, minimal level BSc;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Life Science or Healthcare industry;
- Proven track record in Sales, Account Management, Business Development or Sales Management ;
- Proven managerial skills or high management potential;
- Experience in recruitment would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in German and English.
Essential skills and abilities
- Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results;
- Strong personal management skills including time management, workload prioritization, responsiveness, multi-tasking and flexibility;
- Action-oriented approach;
- Initiative, able to operate with minimal supervision knowing when to consult/inform;
- Ability to set high professional standards;
- A real team player who will relate well to colleagues and will seize the opportunity to develop good relationships;
- A good sense of humour and a bright, enthusiastic personality.
Thema Group is a top class recruitment company with an excellent name in the market that offers flexibility and quality to both clients and employees. You will join a successful and talented team with dedicated and motivated colleagues and will experience strong support from the International Back-Office organization. There are many opportunities for personal development within this expanding company.
The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits like laptop, mobile phone and internet.
Life Science Center Düsseldorf - Merowingerplatz 1
Tel: +49 211 30 038 220 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thema Group: www.themagroup.de
Office Uden (NL)
Office Diepenbeek (BE)
Office Dusseldorf (GE)
Office Oss (NL)