Who We AreAs a steadily growing family business with over 40 years of experience we have established ourselves as a successful international Customer Research Organisation (CRO) and Customer Development & Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO). Our main focus is in the fields of Bioassays, Microbiology, Virology and Viral Therapeutics.
With a team of over 100 employees and our GMP-tested systems, we are the strong partner for renowned pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers.
With us, the hierarchies are flat, project teams are small and effective and the working atmosphere is very friendly - ideal conditions for you to strengthen our team. We are looking to occupy this full-time position as soon as possible.
Scientific Writer (m/w/d)You will work in a team of scientists, making your contribution to research, development and routine of highly innovative viral therapeutic products.
Your Duties in Detail
- Providing scientific communication support, including writing high quality reports and summaries of preclinical and translational data
- Supporting the team in scientific data processing as well as being responsible for literature and database searches
- Writing and steering the provision of documents for us and our customers in order to guarantee the timely provision of these documents in development projects
- Ensuring a seamless and rapid flow of information between internal teams
- Supporting the routine GMP team in making SOPs, specifications, templates, etc.
- Successfully completed university degree (PhD) in biology, medicine, biotechnology, biochemistry or comparable
- Expert knowledge and professional experience in the field of biotechnology, process development and/or analytical method development/validation, industry experience is an add-on
- Experienced in scientific writing, high analytical skills, being able to extract the essence of scientific data and translate these into well written documents
- Ability to work proactively and well-organized in cross-functional working groups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both, in German and English (fluently written and spoken English is a must)
- Good knowledge of guidelines, SOP's
- Committed to meet deadlines, Teamplayer
What You Can Expect
- Interesting and varied tasks in a future-proof industry
- Attractive remuneration
- Company Pension Insurance
- Individual training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and fair, constructive cooperation
Do you want to be part of our team and master new challenges with us?We look forward to receiving your application stating your earliest possible entry date and ID No. 130323.
Human Resources | email@example.com | www.labormerk.de | fon 07352 9119 39
Labor Dr. Merk & Kollegen GmbH | Agnes Kuon | Beim Braunland 1 | 88416 Ochsenhausen
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 130323