South-Germany based life science company is producing and distributing specialized products and services combined with a strong client-focussed expertise offering solutions highly demanded by R&D departments across fast-paced growing business units within the pharma and biotech sector; targeting at customers’ needs in particular from areas as diverse as precision medicine (pharma and health care industries; diagnostics and med tech) as well as serving all facets of biotechnology, i.e. ‘red’ medical, ‘white’ industrial as well as ‘green’ agro-chemical biotechnology. Within the framework of one retiring managing director from the current management board, the company is looking for an associate partner in the function of a managing director as new successor. The company is a dynamically growing SME established more than ten years ago with a very strong potential to set novel benchmarks for state-of-the-art analytical services necessitated by the life sciences and pharma industry having a vision fully backed by the company shareholders.
Activities and responsibilitiesThe function of Managing Director within the company comprises of the following:
- Supervising and decision-making of all company relevant operations in terms organic growth and related strategic actions;
- Administering and controlling company finances, in particular, overseeing related accounting/finance/tax as well as banking/financial issues;
- Legal representative of the company, which is a GmbH, having signature authorisation and complying with relevant regulations and rules therein.
Qualification profileThe preferred candidate for this function has a proven track record of
- managing a company or profound expertise in leading and managing diverse teams, preferably in one of the sectors indicated above with minimum ten-years experience;
- excellent leadership quality;
- sourcing financial funds.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector