Scientist as Account Manager in Business Development (m/f) - DACH
Qualifications: (Knowledge, skills, competencies)：
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline, preferentially with PostDoc experience from academia or industry.
- 1 year relevant industrial experience in a preclinical oncology/ pharmacology service-oriented CRO is a plus but not mandatory.
- Must have strong background in oncology and in vivo pharmacology.
- Must have strong business acumen, self-starting capabilities for using CRM systems, exceptional interpersonal, communication, and networking skills.
- German mother tongue, fluent English required.
- Flexibility to spend approx. 50%+ of sales time traveling.
Essential responsibilities (other duties may be assigned) :
- Working closely with senior operational staff to further develop and cultivate existing relationships with current customer accounts to ensure repeat and expanded business.
- To organize and execute face-to-face client visits, accompanied by senior operational staff as appropriate.
- Taking responsibility for all parts of the sales cycle, generating a sustainable “pipeline” of sales to meet annual growth targets in DACH territory.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed growth and sales targets on established customer accounts.
- To represent Crown Bioscience at DACH territory-based and international meetings.
- To recognize sales barriers and develop methods to overcome them.
For the right candidate a competitive package is available based on experience, with base salary accompanied by significant incentive potential.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Account Manager DACH” in the subject field
Please provide your CV per email to email@example.com and please include “Account Manager DACH” in the subject field.
If additional information are of interest, please call at +49-721-329-1085.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector
Business Development Manager, Crown Bioscience Inc.
About Crown Bioscience Inc.
Crown Bioscience, Inc . is a Preclinical CRO with expertise in the disease areas of Oncology and Metabolic Disease. We are known for the breadth and quality of our in vitro and in vivo models, as well as for our ability to help clients quantify the real efficacy and pharmacological profile of their candidate before they move into the clinic. As drug discovery continues to...More about Crown Bioscience Inc.