Product manager medical diagnostic autoimmunity (m/f/d)103812BR
Germany - Freiburg
Job DescriptionThermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $22 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Phadia is the leading supplier of fully automatic blood analysis systems for allergy and auto-immune diseases. With our innovative products, we set standards worldwide and assist clinicians in providing fast and reliable diagnoses, thus helping patients at an early stage. Phadia GmbH in Freiburg is the German subsidiary of the Immunodiagnostics division of Thermo Fisher Scientific, a global company that develops, manufactures and distributes in vitro diagnostics in the field of allergy and autoimmune diagnostics. Our customers expect a consistently reliable and high standard of quality from our products, which we ensure through innovative biochemical and medical technology solutions as well as highly qualified and motivated employees.
For the Phadia GmbH site in Freiburg im Breisgau we are looking for a Product manager medical diagnostic autoimmunity (m/f/d)
The Product Manager Autoimmunity will develop the strategy for one or several lines of Autoimmunity products to maximize short- and long-term market growth in line with the company strategy. Responsibilities include full product-life-cycle management. This includes, but is not limited to collaborating with various other departments of the company to describe goals for product development, market research, agree on clinical, health-economy and regulatory strategies, as well as to define customer requirements, and execution of product launches, and product trainings.
- Maintaining knowledge of markets, customer needs, and competitive landscape
- Leading the preparation of business cases and definition of product requirements in close cooperation with commercial organizations securing to meet customer needs and validated revenue expectations
- Coordinating efforts with R&D, operations and sales to support product design
- Developing global business strategy including situation analysis, pricing strategy, registration planning, defining needs for evidence generation, segmentation, targeting, positioning, revenue forecasting
- Executing portfolio strategy and marketing plans to achieve business goals; recommend direction and product positioning for assigned products and lines
- Designing a marketing mix and go-to-market strategies to create competitive advantage, in collaboration with customer marketing.
- Supporting worldwide business growth (short and long-term) with clearly defined goals, objectives, critical success factors, timelines, budgets and action items
- Providing support to the global sales organizations, including KOL and customer visits.
- University degree in natural science (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology etc.)
- Master´s degree in Marketing or MBA is strongly preferred
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Some years marketing experience in diagnostics, Diabetes patient care, Life science or medical device industry with demonstrated success that includes development and implementation of commercial strategies and tactics
- Experience in the autoimmune disease market and knowledge of autoimmune testing would be a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills are required, as well as the ability to synthesize and integrate customer insights data, draw conclusions/implications, and translate into comprehensive portfolio strategies and business decision recommendations
- Demonstrated success in collaboration within multi-national and cross-functional matrix environment
- Established strong leadership and personnel management skills that inspire and motivate in a global cross-functional organization – you know what it takes to drive a team to perform their best
- Display a desire to push the operation ‘to consistently be better’ whilst acknowledging and sharing the achievements of the team
- Good and strong communication skills in English adept with communication at all levels in a professional and effective manner
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization.
- Outstanding career and development prospects.
- Company pension scheme.
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 103812BR