B.Sc., M.Sc. as Product Manager (f/m)
Our sub-company LR-MDL is a clinical analytical laboratory based in Trier (Germany) committed to integrative, personalized and preventive medicine. Our expertise is turning scientific valid findings into daily practice by providing a highly personalized and clinical utile support to live a healthy life.
We strive to play a major international role in developing and offering tailored health strategies for each individual using a comprehensive understanding of genetic and functional correlations of the human body and his environment.
We are convinced that a culture of a respectful and honest behaviour, embedded in integrity, fairness and trust, is the key to drive a dynamic and meticulous organisation of high quality and loyal cooperation.
In order to develop our Product & Research Management, we are looking for a:
Product Manager (f/m)
- You manage our product portfolio during the complete product life cycle.
- You develop and launch new services, products and methods.
- You create strategies that lead to a successful marketing of our established and our new products and services.
- You conduct market research regarding the latest scientific and technological trends and create market requirements concerning current and future products.
- You carry out research projects and studies.
- You present our latest developments and innovations at customer trainings and international congresses.
- BSc./ MSc. in life science
- Professional experience in a medical or science environment
- Professional knowledge in the above mentioned subjects
- Profound IT skills (MS- Office, Visio, SharePoint, laboratory information system, CRM system)
- Good command of English; another language will be an asset
- Capability to manage projects independently
- Great commitment and motivation, problem-solving ability, solution- oriented approach, initiative, stress- resistance
- Ability and willingness to travel
- an international, dynamic and open- minded environment
- a versatile position in a highly motivated and competent international team
- flexible working hours including the possibility to work from home
- an attractive remuneration package
- excellent professional and personal development prospects
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector
HR/ Mrs. Silke Breuer
Max- Planck- Straße 18
D- 54296 Trier
HR/ Mrs. Silke Breuer
38, rue Hiehl
L- 6131 Junglinster
About Laboratoires Réunis
Das Laboratoires Réunis ist seit 1997 in der Laboranalytik national und international tätig. Unser akkreditiertes medizinisches Labor in Luxemburg beschäftigt zurzeit über 180 Mitarbeiter. Unsere Laborkultur ist geprägt durch unseren hohen Anspruch an Qualität, Schnelligkeit, Flexibilität und Innovation. Unser internationales und dynamisches Umfeld bietet...More about Laboratoires Réunis