Project Manager (m/f/d)VPM is a development consulting firm for the biopharmaceutical industry. Unique about the organisation is that VPM began as a project management organisation, successfully developing and out-licensing three out of five proprietary products sourced from academic laboratories. Having mastered these value points for itself VPM now offers consulting and services for the entire product development value chain. Based on its in-depth experience, VPM offers regulatory consultancy, project management, due diligence & valuation, organizational & quality management and can act as a designated sponsor of clinical trials.
We live product development - transforming ground-breaking ideas into life-saving medication.
Currently, VPM offers the opportunity to become part of its team of project managers responsible for managing client projects. This means being part of a company of team players and working closely together with experts from all areas of the development chain (research, non-clinical development, manufacture, regulatory, clinical development, patent law, marketing and business development) to successfully move our projects forward to market.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you like structural and analytical thinking and planning? Do you want to take responsibility within a project? VPM is offering you the chance to achieve all of this in an ambitious company.
- Planning and management of
- Manufacture and quality control of medicinal products
- Non-clinical studies
- National and international regulatory interactions
- Clinical trials
- Project budget and resources
- Plan and facilitate clinical development of innovative medicines from bench to market
- Review and evaluation of project proposals
- National and international team work and close collaboration with customers and partners
- Completed doctoral studies in life sciences, medicine or pharmacy
- 4 years experience in pharmaceutical research and development, industry or equivalent in the field of manufacturing, pre-clinical and/or clinical trials
- Excellent self-organization skills
- Flexibility and ability to work pro-actively
- Ability to comprehend and oversee complex projects and prioritize required actions
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Travelling internationally multiple times per year
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Professional working knowledge of common software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office, MS Project)
Contact detailsVakzine Projekt Management GmbH
Dr. Leander Grode, CEO
Mellendorfer Str. 9
+49 (511) 1699080
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector