Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Bayer HealthCare combines the global activities of the Animal Health, Consumer Care, Medical Care and Pharmaceuticals divisions. Its aim is to discover, develop, manufacture and market products that will improve human and animal health worldwide. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Lifecycle Manager Analytical
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in local and global teams for bioanalytical method optimization and validation within Quality Control (QC)
- Perform gap analysis of existing method validations and/or SOPs, qualifications of reference standards and critical reagents
- Create method assessment and remediation reports
- Write and execute (or supervise) method optimization, validation and transfer protocols
- Perform and/or support QC failure and perform and/or support investigations of QC failures and OOS results
Who you are
- University degree (M.Sc. or PhD) in life sciences or related fields with several years of experience in biopharmaceutical quality control or analytical development
- Several years of experience in a GxP-controlled environment
- Proven experience with deviation and OOS investigations
- Advanced expertise in analytical method validation and/or transfer
- Knowledge of protein chemistry, biochemistry and/or biophysics
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de
, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
Phone +49 214 30 99779 www.karriere.bayer.de
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.