Find your place in the world
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and established pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 73,000 people.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,600 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Ettlingen, Hanover, Ludwigshafen, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar and Witten.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a Supervisor Labeling Application Systems Revision Control (m/f) for the Quality department based in Wiesbaden.
Supervisor Labeling Application Systems Revision Control (m/f)
The department Labeling Application Systems Revision Control is responsible for the assignment of country-specific labels, inserts, customer letters and e-labeling to corresponding product lots. Main functions are performed in BPCS, Lagos, ALMS and SAP. This kind of master data maintenance secures critical Quality and Regulatory requirements and is performed as service for many international stakeholders.
- Supervision and coordination of all LAS/RC activities in compliance with legal requirements and applicable site and division procedures.
- Team leading, personnel management, training and competence development.
- Active participation in the department’s daily business.
- Priority management in coordination with interfaces to I.L.S. and Demand Planning.
- Ensures product availability by active resource management.
- Continuous consideration of process improvements and implementation.
- Maintains dialog and acts as consultant to our internal customers and stakeholders.
- Subject matter expert for area-related processes.
- Master or Bachelor in Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline
- Alternatively, adequate work experience in relevant industry such as MTA, BTA, CTA or equivalent qualification
- 4-6 years of experience in IVD or similar industries
- Very good understanding and command of complex data structures in ERP systems
- Good language skills, very good oral and written German and English
- Good leadership, communication and organization skills
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide a variety of development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Abbott is a truly diverse and global company. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today (Mathias.Fuchs@abbott.com). We look forward to receiving your application.