PhD Position in the field of Microalgal Molecular Biology
Microalgal Molecular Biology
- Excellent Master degree or equivalent in Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry
- Strong background in protein biochemistry (protein purification techniques; MS-based protein identification) and molecular biology (cloning; gene knock-down techniques; mRNA/protein quantification)
- Good command of the English language and high level of motivation
- The excellent infrastructure of the Center for Biotechnology at Bielefeld University with a superb working environment in which you have great opportunities to develop your ideas and accomplish your scientific goals in an international research group.
- The participation in workshops and conferences.
Bielefeld University is committed to support equal opportunity; we encourage applications from qualified women and persons with disabilities.
Please send CV (including transcripts & certificates), personal statement of research background & motivation and the name and contact details of two referees as one pdf document per email to:
Prof. Dr. Olaf Kruse, Bielefeld University; Dep. of Biology/CeBiTec; Chair of Algae Biotechnology & Bioenergy; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 15.05.2016.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 01052016
Dep. of Biology/CeBiTec
Chair of Algae Biotechnology & Bioenergy
About Universität Bielefeld
Bielefeld University was founded in 1969 with an explicit research assignment and a mission to provide high-quality research-oriented teaching. Today it encompasses 13 faculties covering a broad spectrum of disciplines in the humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and technology. With about 22,000 students in 108 degree courses and about 2,750 staff members (including 264 professors and...More about Universität Bielefeld