Genomics Account Manager (m/f/d), Netherlands and Northwest Germany (Bremen, Hamburg) area85560 Ebersberg, Germany
Company DescriptionMORE THAN A JOB -
COME TO THE LABS OF EXCELLENCE!
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover, from 800 laboratories across 47 countries and employs about 45,000 staff.
Job DescriptionTo continue our growth in the European market, we are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager (m/f/d) who is excited to strengthen our team in the Germany
-> Sales Region: Main focus on the Netherlands, responsibility also for Germany Northwest (Bremen, Hamburg area).
- Taking of responsibility for selling our Sanger and Next Generation Sequencing, Oligonucleotides and Gene Synthesis products
- Increasing of the sales targets by personally visiting new and existing customers in industry, academia and biotechnology companies
- Organizing of and attending at local and regional events
- Planning and implementing of the sales strategy in the territory
- Tracking of the sales activities in the company CRM and providing of monthly reports on sales activities and competitive threats
- Attending at sales meetings and trainings with the European team
- Working jointly with the local project sales colleague on shared accounts and passing on of leads where applicable
- Master or PhD in Biology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology
- Several years of sales experience in the life science business (suitable juniors also welcome)
- Experience in working with reporting tools (for example CRM)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong interest in sales activities and in growing the business of Eurofins Genomics
- Result and service orientation
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Permanent employment
- Company Car
- Employer-financed pension plans
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career Website.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector