Key Account Manager Diagnostic Services for Germany – Austria - Switzerland (DACH region) (m/f)
Eurogentec produces and sells Genomic and Proteomic products and services from research grade up to IVD grade. A strong emphasis is placed on, quality, customer service, and customer satisfaction. We are looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager for diagnostic services to extend our team in the DACH region.
- To develop Eurogentec as a leading provider for custom and OEM solutions in DACH region
- To expand Eurogentec’s portfolio of customers in custom and OEM solutions for the molecular diagnostic market
- To generate stable revenues for the molecular diagnostic market and achieve the sales as well as financial objectives defined with your manager.
- To be the first contact of every lead identified by the research reagent sales force (Account Managers)
- To detect new prospects and to convert them as new customers with the highest profitability
- To initiate CDA, commercial propositions, and contracts according to the local customer needs
- To support the upper management for the strategic marketing plan development
- To suggest and to implement the operational commercial plan for the DACH region
- To evaluate and feed-back market information to the account managers, product managers, and upper management
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience in the Life Science sector
- You exhibit a good network of contacts of hospital diagnostic laboratory and/or of diagnostic companies
- You have an advance degree in molecular biology, biotechnology or pharmaceuticals (Master degree or PhD)
- Your experience in business development or B2B sales is a plus
- You are based ideally in Germany
- We expect excellent knowledge of English and German language, and French is a plus
- You are result oriented, passionate, and enthusiastic with a very good team spirit
- You work independent and self-motivated
- You are innovative and creative
- You have strong communication skills and flexibility to work in a matrix organization
- An international function with direct impact on the development of the business
- The opportunity to participate in the global growth and success of our Life Science Business Unit.
- The chance to further develop your experience in our global operating organization with an excellent team spirit.
- A competitive salary package commensurate with your experience, including bonus, company car, pension scheme.
Please send your application to Mr. Cedric Volanti, email@example.com
, before October 31, 2015.
Come and visit us at the Biotechnica, Hannover, Hall 9, Booth F04/7.
LIEGE science park • Rue Bois Saint-Jean, 5 • 4102 SERAING • BELGIUM
RPM Liège • T.V.A.-(BE)-0427.348.346 • IBAN : BE02 2400 7776 8540 • BIC : GEBABEBB • Fortis Bank 240-0777685-40
Eurogentec is part of Kaneka Corporation.