We are looking for a Sales Development Representative - Biotechnology!You would be providing sales support, assisting in appointment setting, qualification, follow-up and processing of sales leads (including data formatting and CRM entry), addressing incoming customer enquiries, assisting with demonstration / exhibition planning and logistics, office-based support of sales / marketing campaigns.
LI-COR Biosciences is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of high quality, innovative instruments, software, reagents, and integrated systems for plant biology, biotechnology, drug discovery, and environmental research.
Primary research areas include: Co²/H²O/CH4 Analysis, Leaf Area Meters, Light Measurement, Photosynthesis, Soil CO² Flux, Undergraduate Education in Environmental and Biological Science, DNA Analysis, In Vivo Imaging, Molecular Imaging, Western Blot Analysis.
More than 30,000 customers in more than 100 countries use LI-COR instruments.
The headquarters is in Lincoln Nebraska (USA) with Subsidiaries in Bad Homburg (Germany) and Cambridge (United Kingdom). We also have distributors who sell our products worldwide.
- Assist in scheduling Sales Consultant customer appointments.
- Work closely with Sales Enablement Manager in setting and implementing strategies for sales enablement workflows.
- Maintain consistent, proactive customer contact for on-going sales of consumables, software and instrument service contracts, actively raising awareness of LI-COR’s portfolio and seeking referrals / sales prospects for Sales Consultant follow-up.
- Working closely with the Sales Consultants, managing DiGit instrument sales cycle, including lead-finding, customer qualification, organization of system trials / demonstrations, sales negotiation and closing.
- Provide phone and written sales support for incoming customer enquiries, including inbound lead qualification.
- Screening of web pages, journals and other sources for sales leads.
- Processing sales leads, including data formatting and CRM entry.
- In-house sales support, to include CRM edits/entry, reagent sampling/follow-up, service contract renewals, quotation generation, etc.
- Assist in the organization / logistics of vendor shows and system demonstrations where required.
- In-house support of periodic promotional activities as and when required.
- Maintain electronic and physical records of customer opt-ins and fully comply with European General Data protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Occasional travel may be required (US/Europe).
- B.S. or equivalent in molecular / cell biology, life sciences, chemistry, or related field.
- 1-2 years laboratory experience in molecular biology, protein research, or a related discipline.
- Familiarity with protein analysis and related instrumentation is desirable.
- 2+ years of minimum lead generation experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms.
- Software: basic experience with various operating systems (Windows, Macintosh) and functional experience with basic Windows programs, e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (verbal/written).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well via telephone.
Send application toWe look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations.
LI-COR Biosciences GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg
Link for your application:
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector