Regional Account Manager - South Germany & Switzerland
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) will be accountable for revenue generation across their assigned region by selling directly to customers primarily via face-to-face contact. Sell the nCounter Analysis System and associated consumables to support bioscience and medical research as well as diagnostics instrumentation. The RAM will need to work very closely with the Field Applications Scientist, as well as Management, to leverage and develop key customer relationships. Assist in the development of direct sales plans and strategies. Duties will require a high level of travel.
- Meets and exceed territory sales revenue targets and product sales objectives across the NanoString product portfolio.
- Proactive high frequency prospecting and acquisition of new customer accounts.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Develops clear and effective written Territory/Account plans for maintaining current customer base and driving new customer acquisition.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines financial and competitive landscape for incremental sales growth.
- Develop and maintain high quality Key Opinion Leader relationships.
- Meticulously maintains company CRM and accurate development and forecasting of sales pipeline.
- Effective cross-functional communication and interaction with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related science.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant technical sales experience
- Proven track record of territory/region revenue growth
- Genomics product knowledge especially in the areas of gene expression, copy number variation and miRNA.
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement of the position as well as a pre-existing knowledge of the life sciences market and accounts in the territory.
- Ability to deliver effective sales presentations and customer meetings
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process (quoting, purchasing, revenue recognition) as well as a good understanding of the Miller Heiman selling process and terminology.
If you have questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters please.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 16-26
About NanoString Technologies
NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) is a publicly held provider of life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostics. The company's technology enables a wide variety of basic research, translational medicine and in vitro diagnostics applications. NanoString's products are based on a novel digital molecular barcoding technology invented at...More about NanoString Technologies