Application Specialist – Distributor Management (f/m)
Location: Munich based with frequent travels to Asia/Pacific Region
COMPANY NanoTemper Technologies develops, produces and sells innovative instruments for biomolecular interaction analytics, with applications in basic research and the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, and with subsidiaries in San Francisco, Boston, Cambridge (UK), Krakow and Sao Paulo, the company is rapidly expanding around the globe. NanoTemper's high quality instruments are based on the proprietary and unique MicroScale Thermophoresis (MST) and nanoDSF technologies, as well as the recently acquired Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) technology. Over the past three years, the company successfully introduced four Monolith Series instruments, and has a SAW Biosensor and nanoDSF instrument on the market. NanoTemper has received multiple awards, including the German Innovation Award 2012, the Bavarian Export Prize 2013, the BioProcess International Award 2014 and the Deutscher Gründerpreis 2014. To meet the increasing demand in the Asian and Pacific markets, the company is expanding its distributor management team. We are searching for an Application Specialist with a strong background in Lifesciences or Biophysics.
RESPONSIBILITIES As a member of our dynamic, international support team, you will be supporting post- and pre-sale customer support in the Asian and Pacific markets.
- Support of sales activities of distributors
- Hands-on instrument demonstrations
- Planning and performing installations of instruments
- Planning and performing trainings on customer site
- Preparation and participation of workshops
- Participation in international trade shows
- Preparation of customer support material
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- PhD degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- Very strong scientific background
- Robust background in molecular interaction technologies
- Well organized, able to manage multiple projects at a time remotely
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and independent working skills
- Team player and networking skills
- Effective communication skills in English
WORKING CONDITIONS Extensive long distance travel will be required (60%). The employee must occasionally lift heavy items. We offer competitive compensation, a thrilling technology platform and the opportunity to be a part of and contribute to a dynamic and growing team.
APPLICATIONS: Please send your resume via E-mail to email@example.com