Sales Manager in Germany and
With a history of over 65 years of excellence, Taconic Biosciences is a global team of the best problem solvers in the industry. We partner with our clients to develop winning research strategies that accelerate the discoveries for prevention and treatment of disease.
German Speaking Switzerland (m/f/d)
Taconic employees all over the world show up every day to deliver the best solutions for our clients while caring for ourselves, each other, and especially our animals. If you are a respectful, compassionate individual with a can-do attitude and a desire to do the right thing, we want you to join us!
We are seeking a Sales Manager in Germany and German Speaking Switzerland (m/f/d) to join our team in Europe in a home office function in Southern Germany.
The Sales Manager in Germany and German Speaking Switzerland (m/f/d) will act as the primary contact between specified customer base and Taconic departments and managing area client relations by selling products/ services.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities
- Full accountability for sales of the respective product platform within your sales territory
- Planning, development, implementation and follow up of sales and activity plans, key account plans and other sales development activities
- Identify development potential in related accounts by studying current business
- Coordinate technical and process related discussions with Taconic Subject Matter experts
- Organize product and scientific presentations and represent Taconic at relevant conferences in your territory in partnership with Taconic Subject Matter experts
- Update your own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Support marketing activities in collecting and documenting activities of competitors. Participate in development of proposition which allows development, positioning and production of new sales support material
- Develop and drive sales opportunities and account strategies
- Arrange sales calls, understand competitor activity, and coordinate presentations and proposals
- Provide regular reporting of activities including forecasts and call reports
- Providing input and analysis of market and industry trends
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will have
- Scientific University Degree
- Proven field sales experience and/or other commercial experience in related technologies. At least 3 years direct sales experience
- Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate technical solutions
- Technical sales experience in life science or related field
- Willingness to engage in regular travel according to business needs (up to 80%)
- Fluency in German and English. Fluency in other major European languages is a plus
- Ability to work in a multi-culture working environment
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing as well as solid project management skills
- Intercultural working environment with room to bring in your own ideas
- A full-time (40 hours) position
- Flexible working time
You are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating working environment within the biotech industry? Then we invite you to join our international team of talented employees. Taconic offers you a position in a very positive and stimulating working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application (CV, motivation letter, references, salary expectation and notice period) by E-mail to:
Taconic BiosciencesSimone Groß
Neurather Ring 1
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector