Technical Sales Specialist
metabion is a globally leading supplier of Custom Nucleic Acids renowned for its focus on reliable supplies of consistently high quality products and services. Founded in 1997 in Munich/Planegg-Martinsried, metabion´s popularity rapidly spread all over Europe and beyond from its home base Bavaria/Germany as a consequence of its successful translation of high quality standards into daily practice. Academic, government, and commercial scientists in the field of life sciences value metabion´s approach of paying individual and dedicated attention to each and every order, problem, or request for the sake of achieving best results. Never compromising on quality while scaling up daily output due the rapidly growing customer base and demands have been and is key to metabion´s success story being realized by the creative, innovative, ambitious and healthy spirit of its employees and customers.
metabion is searching for a Technical Sales Specialist located at our head quarter, Semmelweisstrasse 3, 82152 Planegg, Germany.
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for the promotion and sales of metabion’s full portfolio of custom oligonucleotide and life science standard product solutions across key application areas such as qPCR, Next Generation Sequencing, and Synthetic Biology. This role requires instant, strategic, consistent and continuous delivery of customer support and satisfaction. Managing and driving customer consultations and establishing sustainable partnerships to achieve profit and revenue growth goals shall rule your daily and long-term activities.
Technical Sales Specialist´s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and manage assigned accounts strategically in order to deliver solutions and drive revenue growth.
- Research and understand global and local market(s) in order to identify growth opportunities for metabion´s products. Be aware of competitors´ activities and develop an effective business plan and sales strategy.
- Maintain and develop strategic partnerships with key customers.
- Develop client relationships by understanding both short term and long term needs/goals for optimal positioning of metabion’s products and services.
- Timely and thoroughly advise and provide customers with current product sales information.
- Prospect new accounts and prepare information for all sales calls to secure new customers.
- Develop innovative and creative sales strategies and communicate/propose potential new product & services opportunities to respective internal resources according to metabion´s communication structure and Quality Management regulations.
- Communicate with internal sales/customer support service on all customer-related business.
- Maintain records and communications with customer base through metabion’s ERP/CRM system and according to Quality Management regulations.
- Participate in and represent metabion at exhibitions, trade shows, congresses etc., and provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on assigned events.
- Display behavior consistent with metabion core values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- excellent communication skills (oral and written, German and English) and attention to details.
- pleasure in working directly with customers.
- solution-oriented attitude and mode of practice.
- excellent time management skills to prioritize task and duties according to operational needs and desired outcome.
- flexibility and willingness to adjust workflow in a changing work environment.
- application experience within NGS, qPCR, cloning, mutagenesis, etc.; previous laboratory experience.
- ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- knowledge of negotiation techniques, and ability to communicate efficiently using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the dialogue partner/audience.
- willingness to travel/familiarity with travelling
- ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Master’s degree in a Life Science field or Bachelor’s degree with relevant Life Sciences sales experience required.
- Professional verbal and written abilities.
If you are interested in joining our dedicated, ambitious and friendly team, please send your application including CV, motivation letter, references, and salary expectation in Word or PDF format via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
metabion international AG
82152 Planegg / Steinkirchen
metabion is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and local governing bodies and agencies.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: JBV-2
metabion international AG
82152 Planegg / Steinkirchen
About metabion international AG
metabion international AG ist ein junges Biotech-Unternehmen mit Firmensitz in Martinsried. Gegründet im Juni 2004 konnte die Firma als eigenständiger Marketing & Sales Arm der metabion GmbH und biotechnologischer Dienstleister in kürzester Zeit eine Führungsposition im Marktsegment Nukleinsäure-Synthese im Kundenauftrag sowie unterstützende Produkte für Life...More about metabion international AG