We are looking for an Applications Analyst – Environmental!You would be providing daily technical support to researchers and scientists; participating in technical sales, marketing and product development processes as needed.
LI-COR Biosciences is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of high quality, innovative instruments, software, reagents, and integrated systems for plant biology, biotechnology, drug discovery, and environmental research.
Primary research areas include: Co²/H²O/CH4 Analysis, Leaf Area Meters, Light Measurement, Photosynthesis, Soil CO² Flux, Undergraduate Education in Environmental and Biological Science, DNA Analysis, In Vivo Imaging, Molecular Imaging, Western Blot Analysis.
More than 30,000 customers in more than 100 countries use LI-COR instruments.
The headquarters is in Lincoln Nebraska (USA) with Subsidiaries in Bad Homburg (Germany) and Cambridge (United Kingdom). We also have distributors who sell our products worldwide.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Provide daily technical assistance to researchers and scientists, communicate with LI-COR scientists and engineers to analyze technical applications and recommend solutions. Analyze and resolve problems relating to instrument use and maintenance.
- MARKETING: Participate in developing and reviewing technical and promotional literature. Assist in marketing process by helping gather and assess information about customer needs, competitors, and market trends.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: Make recommendations for product improvements. Participate in product design team meetings as needed. Assist in writing and developing Technical Notes. Assist Product Managers with testing new instrumentation, evaluating software, and recommending applications.
- TECHNICAL SALES: Manage customer contact process, explain product benefits and features, recommend instrument configurations, and generate price quote requests and sales orders. Participate in technical presentations for customers, workshops, demonstrations, and exhibitions (EU and international).
- MS degree in biological or physical sciences
- Experience in an appropriate quantitative technical area involving environmental instrumentation.
- Experience with the Eddy Covariance Technique.
- Experience with computers and software, networking & communications.
- Excellent communications skills in German and English (verbal and written)
- Driver’s license
- Able to climb towers for installation of scientific instruments
- Dependable, positive attitude and good attendance
Send application toWe look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations.
LI-COR Biosciences GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg
Link for your application:
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector