To enhance our team, we are currently looking for an
Laboratory Technician/ Engineer (m/f)
- Your interesting field of duty consists of 50% lab assistant support for our molecular biology lab and 50% field technical support.
- You are responsible for processing material from various sources for diagnostic testing in an accurate and timely manner following established protocols and protocols under development.
- Furthermore you provide front line support (phone, e-mail, remote log in, etc.), including but not limited to diagnostics, solution plans, training and customer facing communication.
- The technical support will be performed in close collaboration with the senior service group located in Boston.
- Occasional travel within the DACH region for technical support is part of your job.
- Medical Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant or Bachelor's degree in chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology.
- 1+ years of experience in applying molecular biology tests (including RT-PCR, qPCR, capillary electrophoreses) ideally in a diagnostic environment.
- A strong technical interest in experimenting, testing, diagnosing and troubleshooting complex instrumentation.
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English and excellent communication skills.
- Competent handling of the MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently, well-structured, customer- and result-oriented plus a hands-on mentality.
- Strong intercultural competencies and a team player attitude.