SCIEX helps improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS has made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 50 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping our customers get answers they can trust to better inform critical decisions. Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Our global and diverse environment stimulates new knowledge, new innovations and new perspectives that benefit scientists and customers far and wide. Starting a career with SCIEX means being on the cutting-edge of technology and knowing that your work makes a difference in millions of lives. We’re united by Our Shared Purpose – Helping Realize Life’s Potential – which directs how we live out every day to achieve our most ambitious goals. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) Munich areaThe Field Service Engineer is responsible to for maintaining, installing and repairing Sciex products at both internal and external customer sites, including strategic accounts. This position works independently to resolve all assigned customer and technical issues and mentors and develops less experienced staff members.
- Completes and successfully passes assigned training tasks on assigned products and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Sciex and OEM products
- Performs high-quality installation, repair and maintenance on mass spec instruments
- Assigned and responsible for customer satisfaction at strategic accounts
- Performs IQ/OQ and other qualification products. Includes on-site customer training
- Performs HPLC installation and maintenance
- Performs preventive maintenance on OEM products
- Demonstrates and completes all administration duties
- Maintains own tool and parts inventory to ensure adequate supply
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent technical education
- Prior experience using and/or servicing mass spectrometry or scientific instruments is of advantage
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting and problem-solving procedures
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Promotes commercialization of SCIEX products
- Working knowledge of electrical and electro-mechanical technology
- Exposed to moving parts and electricity that require safety protocols
- Exposure to varied travel conditions either driving or flying
- Travel required / valid driver's license
- Travel by vehicle or airplane within assigned geography, up to 25%; overnight travel may be required
- Good English and German language skills
- We also welcome job beginners
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page – Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German.
Please use our online application form
Please use our online application form
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector