Who we areAt Boehringer Ingelheim, we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Global Head (f/m) of EngagementGermany
JOB ID: 1816026
JOB LEVEL: Experienced
FUNCTIONAL AREA: Commercial Operations (sales training /customer engagement excellence)
The Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health business is a global leader in animal health. We strive for innovation and a future of animal well-being. If you want to become part of our journey, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Tasks & responsibilities
- In this role, you establish and lead an overall training strategy, format, model and best practice in training and development activities in order to ensure maintenance in a combination of self-led, classroom and online training hub.
- You ensure that the training elements reflect latest standards developed by Customer Experience and support cascade of knowledge into local markets to allow for local training teams and training resource to be enabled to drive enhanced skills and capabilities.
- Furthermore, you establish and govern global KPIs to measure training programs delivery quality and partner with other cross-functional team members in order to determine program priorities, rollout plans, set program deadlines, baseline and compare to the external capability landscape.
- As an expert you conduct periodic global assessment of areas requiring training, you develop global program requirements and cascade them down to each BU; you also work closely with the key stakeholders in addressing gaps in the overall training strategic mission.
- To deliver best practice local capabilities and customer engagement skills, you sponsor and champion engagement in the community and drive communication and updates on the engagement of customers and initiatives within customer experience aligned to priorities.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Science; Master’s Degree preferable
- More than 10 years of experience in diverse customer facing execution roles and international training roles in a (R)OPU, corporate and/or agency as well as in people management and talent development
- International exposure in daily business related to the capabilities in scope and experience working in a global team Setup
- Ability to negotiate and influence across a matrix and cross-functional organization
- Strong project and process management skills, experience leading project teams and developing business cases, plans and scope definition
- Experience in change management, including communications, training and support, leadership engagement and change network management
- Strong results orientation as well as observation, interviewing and listening skills
- Fluency in oral and written English; further language skills would be an asset
- Good compatibility of work and private life
- Healthy and well-balanced food in the canteens and for take away
- Gym and variety of company sports Groups
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
ContactFor further information, please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Yana Como,
Tel: +49 (0) 6132/ 77 171929.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 1816026