Scientist Media Development (m|w|d)
Sartorius is a leading international partner of biopharmaceutical research and the industry. In fiscal 2019, the company earned sales revenue of some 1.83 billion euros. At the end of 2019, more than 9,000 people were employed at the Group's approximately 60 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
For our site in Ulm we are looking for a Scientist Media Development (m|w|d) as soon as possible.
About the job
- Independently design and conduct mammalian cell culture experiments for media and process development
- Cultivate cells in parallel minibioreactor systems and lab-scale bioreactors (up to 25L)
- Analyze cell culture performance regarding growth, productivity and product quality Attributes
- Apply statistical methods for designing and evaluating experiments
- Present project results and diligent documentation of experiments
- Masters degree in biotechnology, biochemical engineering, biology or related field
- Experience in sterile cultivation techniques required, industrial work experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented. Ability to think in new ways and work in a dynamic Environment
- Willingness to work on weekends and public holidays
- Strong identification with our core values: sustainability, openness, joy
Why work for us
- Genuine career development within a leading, progressive, international Business
- Support for further learning and personal development
- Supportive working environment
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Become part of our global team.