Master Thesis Position - Tangential flow-filtration of influenza virus feed streams for vaccine production
- Characterization of TFF matrices (determination of MWCO);
- Comparison of the TFF matrices performance (productivity, recovery, purity);
- Process analytics using different assays (for virus, DNA and protein)Optimization of concentration conditions)
- Bachelors with a degree in biotechnology, biosystems engineering, or similar fields;
- Good communication skills in English, oral and written (international supervision);
- Self initiative and autonomous work.
The position is intended to start in the beginning of the winter semester 2016/2017 (approx. September).
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector
A. Raquel Fortuna, MSc.
Phone: +49 391 6754674
About Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems
In 1996 the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems was established. The foundation director is Prof. em. Dr.-Ing. Ernst Dieter Gilles. The institute in Magdeburg is the first institute of the Max Planck Society dedicated to the engineering sciences and is supposed to bridge the gap between basic research and industrial applications. The neighbourhood to the Otto...More about Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems