International technology group • specialty glasses and glass-ceramics • more than 130 years experience • 15,000 employees in around 35 countries • innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. With more than 130 years of outstanding development, materials and technology expertise we offer a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions. SCHOTT is an innovative enabler for many industries, including the home appliance, pharmaceutical, electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation industries. SCHOTT strives to play an important part of everyone's life and is committed to innovation and sustainable success. The parent company, SCHOTT AG, has its headquarters in Mainz (Germany) and is solely owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation. As a foundation company, SCHOTT assumes special responsibility for its employees, society and the environment.
What’s your next milestone?
Digital Innovation Manager (m/f/d)
You are an expert in Digital Transformation
Complementing our Digital Acceleration Team (DAT) we are looking forward to a new colleague: A Digital Innovation Manager with a focus on “artificial intelligence, esp. machine learning.” We – as the DAT – help SCHOTT driving growth by leveraging digital technologies. In doing so, together with our business units (BUs) and Corporate Functions (CF), we bring to life WHAT´s next. Internally, we build a great team
- End-to-end responsibility – you are responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of digital technologies such as automation (robot process automation), machine learning/artificial intelligence (AI), analytics on big data, and augmented reality/virtual reality
- Joint team – you are working with our business units (BUs) and Corporate Functions (CFs) functions accelerating their Digital roadmap across all domains
- Potential to grow – you will have a bundle of development opportunities in a growing engineering company inside and outside from Germany. SCHOTT is very dynamically investing in digital transformation – we drive projects in an agile working mode based on latest design thinking ideas
- Basics – graduated from university with a degree in Business Informatics/Information Systems/Economic Engineer or in a comparable field such as Informatics or Natural Sciences (optional: PhD in one of the areas above)
- Pathfinder – you are constantly scouting trends and developing an edge in digital technologies
- IT – you have a focus on AI/ML, at least have basic programming knowledge and experience for example with Java, .Net, C(++), R or Python
- Language – fluent in english and german by word and speech
- Driving change – you are motivated, customer oriented to inspire people and, finally, have the ability to drive change by aligning colleagues from different business and IT departments by leveraging digital technologies
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. SCHOTT supports your development in a cooperative and dynamic work environment. We work collaboratively with you to develop a rewarding and challenging career path and look forward to grow with you through our successes.
Send application to
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT AG, Human Resources, Martin Jobst
SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources, Martin Jobst, +496131662849