International technology group • specialty glasses and glass-ceramics • more than 130 years experience • more than 15,500 employees in 34 countries • innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. With more than 130 years of outstanding development, materials and technology expertise we offer a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions. SCHOTT is an innovative enabler for many industries, including the home appliance, pharmaceutical, electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation industries. SCHOTT strives to play an important part of everyone's life and is committed to innovation and sustainable success. The parent company, SCHOTT AG, has its headquarters in Mainz (Germany) and is solely owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation. As a foundation company, SCHOTT assumes special responsibility for its employees, society and the environment.
What’s your next milestone?
Project Manager (m/f/d) Polymer Syringes - SCHOTT TopPac
Because human health matters. We design solutions to ensure medicines are safe and easy to use for people around the world. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer. We think customers, users and patients first. We think people! We are Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems.
You want to be part of the most innovative pioneer of pharma packaging?
You want to be part of an open-minded, flexible and inspiring industry team?
You want to develop your potential to the next level?
Then, it’s time that you join us as a Project Manager (m/f/d) in our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems. You will be located in Müllheim/Baden, starting asap. Overall, you support our project Polymer Syringes – SCHOTT TopPac® in Germany and abroad, so flexibility and mobility is mandatory, approx. 30% traveling activity.
- You support the technology transfer of polymer syringes from our location in St. Gallen/CH to our location in Müllheim/Germany
- You coordinate dedicated subprojects and teams across the two locations
- You plan, control and report the status of subprojects during built-up and start-up of the highly automated polymer syringe production
- You develop, document and present project results, prepare decision-making points and, upon project completion, evaluate the achievement of objectives
- You manage supplier activities
- You ensure a proper internal and external communication
- You implement the requirements of the environmental health and safety protection system, as well as monitor compliance with legal and company regulations
- You obtain the possibility for a further management career in the technical environment after project completion
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in project management, project implementation and systematic problem solving
- First practical experience in an industrial production environment with process development/optimization
- High affinity to process engineering processes in the area of construction infrastructure for supplying production facilities
- First experience in leading and managing non-disciplinary colleagues
- Project management/methodological competence
- Very good command of English and German is mandatory
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. For this reason, SCHOTT offers you a career with variety and creative freedom in a cooperative work environment. Your innovative ideas are the foundation for our success as a leading technology group. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment, which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
Send application to
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT AG, Human Resources, Jana Bury
SCHOTT AG, Müllheim Human Resources, Jana Bury, +4976313685230