Laboratory Manager Analytics (m/f)
As Laboratory Manager Analytics you will direct an analytical sciences group to perform measurements of dozens of different sample types for the targeted and non-biased metabolite profiling analysis.
- Using automated sample preparation, chromatographic methods (HPLC, GC) and spectroscopic methods (MS) you will develop and implement new methods and technologies in the area of metabolite profiling.
- You will direct the laboratory activities of the department according to laboratory SOPs and laboratory safety rules.
- You will provide technical leadership in resource planning and execution, delivery against goals and project milestones, quality of output and continuous improvement.
- You will instruct laboratory staff in goal-oriented, competent, cost-effective and safe operations.
- You will communicate and cooperate with our clients.
- You have a University Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Nutritional Chemistry, or Pharmaceutics, ideally with Ph.D.
- You ideally have several years of professional experience in the area of analytical methods and process validation and also in supervising a group of technicians on all levels.
- In addition, you will bring a solid track-record in management, analytical R&D and quality control.
- You possess strong technical and problem solving skills as well as strong written and verbal communication and organization skills.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Join the best team. There are more than 110,000 other minds to connect with.
Do you want to know more? Meet our employees for an online chat on