About BioSolveITBioSolveIT is a Germany-based global player in the CADD software industry, with offices and partners in the US, UK, India, China, and Japan. We provide first-class discovery services and superior software solutions for structure-based as well as ligand-based design and analysis. Our groundbreaking computational technologies help innovate pharmaceutical research quickly and effectively – transforming our clients’ needs into success stories.
To strengthen our software development, we seek a passionate
Product Owner CADD Software (m/f/d)
for our management team.
As Product Owner for our premium software products, your responsibility will lie in maximizing their business value. On the one hand, you will shape a product roadmap in close cooperation with company management and will then continually update, expand, and refine this together with our application specialists and sales experts as well as key customers. On the other hand, you will work closely with our development team to rationalize and specify exact requirements for our products as well as to prioritize these in a healthy balance with internal requirements.
Essential minimum education/qualification requirements
- A degree in either Pharmaceutical Chemistry OR Computer Science
- Extensive analytical skills and experience in dealing with abstract concepts
- Fluent in German, business fluent in English
Essential soft skills
- A strong character, cordial, with excellent communication skills
- Inspires and motivates team members
- Observant and continuously self-reflecting
- Embraces innovation and is not afraid to think outside of the box
- Several years of experience in Life Science AND Computer Science
- Deep knowledge in agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Experience in leading software projects
What you can expect from us
BioSolveIT is located in one of the most charming parts of Germany, the Rhineland, in the vicinity of Cologne. We offer you an attractive workplace in a prospering SME – we have a proven track record reaching back over 18 years. You will receive a competitive salary with a performance-dependent bonus package, augmented by extra benefits. Flexible hours, a relaxed office environment, and a high level of team interaction all help promote a modern, lively, and creative working atmosphere.
Interested? If you fit the description above, we would be delighted to hear from you! Please send us your C.V. and application letter, stating your salary expectations and starting date, all within a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BioSolveIT is an equal opportunity employer.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector