COMMERCIALLY VIABLE BIOBASED AND BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC!BluCon Biotech GmbH provides a unique technology by which L-lactic acid can be produced at lowest possible production costs. This will enable the bioplastic PLA (poly lactic acid) to become commercially competitive to fossil fuel based plastics and convert millions of tons of nondegradable plastic waste into biodegradable, environmentally friendly products.
BluCon Biotech was founded in 2017 and operates laboratories on BioCampus Cologne, in collaboration with its Chinese partners in Hangzhou.
We are looking for a senior personality as a
PROJECT LEADER (M/F/D)
- Guide the project team at our laboratory in Cologne to commercialize a unique lactic acid production process
- Close coordination with our partner laboratory in Hangzhou/China
- Guide cooperation with external development partners
- Academic degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
- 5-10 years team management experience with focus on Biotechnology in the chemical, pharmaceutical or food industry
- Charisma, business minded and focused, deep market knowledge
- Fluent command in German and English, Chinese is a plus
- Ready to international travel (esp. China); good multicultural and communication skills
We look forward to hear from you:Pls apply only by email, sending your documents (CV, earliest date of entry and salary expectation) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BluCon Biotech GmbH . Nattermannallee 1 . 50829 Köln . Germany
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector