BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG – the “Deep Phenotyping” Company, in Innsbruck Austria, is a global leader in the dynamic and expanding field of standardized, quantitative, targeted metabolomic solutions.
Our flagship product, the “AbsoluteIDQ® p180” Kit, measures 186 predefined endogenous metabolites in a single run - quantitatively, reproducibly and with quality control. The metabolites constitute to a wide spectrum of processes relevant to systems biology – from chronic metabolic, cardiovascular and immunological diseases to oncology and neurodegenerative diseases.
Our metabolic solutions support discovery and validation of biomarker signatures in (pre-) clinical settings. They permit treatment monitoring and prediction, as well as patient stratification, which ultimately contribute to personalized medicine.
Our excellent in-house contract research organization and kits serve academic and commercial partners - pharmaceutical and biotechnological - in the global healthcare market.
Are you looking for a job in an international environment? Are you sales driven and want to contribute to the expansion of a successful life sciences company? We are expanding our European team and have the following vacancy:
International Business Development Manager
Purpose of the Position:
Manage and grow the distributor, agent and client network in EMEA & Asia. Build and grow a sustainable metabolomics kit and service business according to budget plans. Make initial, intermediate and final offers; negotiate contracts in alignment with the BIOCRATES headquarters in Innsbruck. Be responsible for international CRM-Management. Implement a sales strategy based on corporate strategy, plan and propose sales budget to the management and execute product launches. Publicize the scientific approach of BIOCRATES by making scientific presentations, organizing workshops, and negotiating with clients on a scientific basis. Create and manage relationships with KOLs.
- Manage and grow the agent & distributor network in EMEA and Asia
- Enable distributors to build and grow a sustainable business
- Coordinate distributor activities:
- Draft and issue all commercial proposals detailing the products and services offered, their operational and technical value/differentiation, prices and terms and conditions
- Visit exhibitions, trade fairs, workshops and clients with the distributors
- Make presentations
- Collect feedback from the distributors about sales, sales forecasts, current and future clients, product regulatory affairs and clients’ technical requirements
- Manage numerous customer relationships and accounts
- Acquire new clients and distribute existing and new products in the assigned region
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan together with the Head of Business Development
- Collect customer feedback and relay it to marketing and product development
- Close cooperation with Customer Support to promote innovative and targeted metabolomics solutions throughout EMEA and Asia
- An M. Sc. or a science Ph.D., preferably in biochemistry, biology or chemistry
- First distributor management or sales experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical corporate environment focusing on diagnostics or related content a plus
- High interest in customer relationship management
- Hands on mentality and out of the box thinking
- Operate with little instruction in a highly dynamic environment
- High communication skills and extroverted behavior
- Up to date knowledge of selling skills and market planning
- Ideally 2 years sales experience and experience in customer acquisition
- Understanding of customer needs good judgment and the ability to liaise with customers
- Excellent analytical skills
- High mobility and excellent German + English presentation and communication skills
- Driven by entrepreneurship
- Friendly, confident, personable
If you are interested in taking part in this fast-paced cutting-edge field of technology, please send your convincing application to: email@example.com
BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG
, Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 8, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria. phone: +43.512.579 823, fax: +43.512.579 823-329
, FN 220414p Landesgericht Innsbruck, UID ATU56725128