LEUKOCARE AG is a fast growing, international biotech company located in Martinsried near Munich. Based on our technology platform, we develop superior and innovative drug product formulations combining state-of-the-art analytical technologies with innovative bioinformatics approaches. Together with our partners within Pharma, Biotech and the Medical Devices sector we apply our formulation technologies and expertise to stabilize complex proteins, vaccines & viral vectors as well as medical devices in a broad range of indications and settings.
Join our R&D team in Munich. We are currently seeking to fill the position of a
Scientist Molecular Modeling (f/m/d)
- You actively support biopharmaceutical development and technology projects with state-of-the-art molecular modeling techniques
- Development of computational tools and molecular modeling capabilities
- Work cooperatively alongside other colleagues within the Bioinformatics Team, Project Teams and our Strategic Partners
- Advanced scientific degree (preferably PhD) in Biochemistry, Bioinformatics or equivalent qualifications with a strong background in structural and computational biology / bioinformatics
- Hands on experience in molecular modeling and structural analysis of proteins, including protein-protein and protein-ligand interactions and demonstrable credentials in protein engineering. Preferably with experience in molecular dynamics simulations of proteins. Exposure to drug discovery and protein design environments / projects will be favorably considered.
- Experience with the implementation of virtual high throughput algorithms and familiarity with protein analysis platforms, including Biovia (Dassault), MOE, etc.
- Proficiency in machine learning approaches, as well as programming / scripting, will be favorably considered
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English and German, as well as enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary environment
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, versatile and diverse role in a highly professional, cooperative and appreciative environment, where you can actively help shaping the success of the company. We offer a flat organization, a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme and last but by no means least a highly transparent company culture. As a growing company, we strive to hire, build and keep our employees long-term.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector