Corporate Information Security Expert (all genders)A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Corporate Security Team is responsible for identifying, evaluating and mitigating the impact of security risks to the company and thereby enabling the advancement of overall business objectives. As Corporate Information Security Expert, you will manage and improve processes in the area of information security and data leakage prevention. As part of a cross-functional matrix organization, you will develop internal processes, conducts risk assessments, consult internal business stakeholders, analyze trends and support the implementation of protection solutions in the field of information security and IT-Security and foster the overall security posture of the company.
You establish and execute the global Information Security Strategy and actively coordinate information security objectives. You get involved in the identification of security vulnerabilities regarding information security risks in close cooperation with the IT Security team. You will interact with internal and external stakeholders, including authorities and professional security networks.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent; CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer desirable
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT-Security/Information Security management
- Knowledge of laws, standards and methods in IT security, IT compliance and governance
- Network to governmental agencies, security associations and peer companies
- Strong analytical, communication and report writing skills
- Experience in interacting with senior leadership
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills, particularly German and Chinese an advantage
What we offer:
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Please apply via the link provided.