Clinical Data ManagerOcclutech is the leader in developing innovative products for the treatment of structural heart disease. The Company manufactures, develops, sells and markets Class III medical devices for the transcatheter repair of structural heart defects, including a range of specialized devices for patients with atrial fibrillation or heart failure, in over 80 markets around the world. Occlutech operates facilities in Germany, Turkey and Sweden. For additional information please visit our website at www.occlutech.com.
Position: Clinical Data Manager (CDM) (m/f/d)
Location: Jena (Germany) or Istanbul (Turkey)
Reports to: Clinical Research Manager (CRM)
The CDM will be responsible for Trial Data Management and for post market studies (e.g. registries). A young and motivated team will welcome you at the company’s sites in Germany, Turkey and Helsingborg to meet together the challenges of clinical research. After an introduction period you will have freedom for self-organization to fulfill your tasks. We also offer opportunities for further professional development. International travel will be required on a moderate level.
Your work will focus on
- Preparing and handling of databases (set-up, plausibility checks)
- Design and preparation of CRF/eCRF for data collection
- Managing of registries and other post-market studies
- Reviewing study protocols and assisting project managers, site coordinators, investigators and field clinical staff in collecting data to meet the protocol requirements in a timely manner.
- Tracking and reporting of study progress and ensuring that time and quality expectations are met.
- Ensuring completeness, correctness and consistency of clinical data and data structure.
- Identifying, tracking and resolving queries.
- Liaison with statistican for data analyses and reports.
- Liaison with safety officer for safety data analyses and reports.
- Contributing to the overall tasks of the clinical research department.
We are looking for a candidate, who has
- 5 years of aggregate experience in clinical research (preferred in the medical device industries) in comparable position.
- Familiarity with web-based electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management systems.
- Good understanding of medical terminology and human physiology
- University degree (preferred)
- Knowledge of regulatory clinical research framework, standards and guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English skills, verbally and in writing (level B2.2)
If you are
- a team player who likes challenges
- a confident user of standard office software
- excellent in leadership, communication, organization and time management
- open to international travel
Are you interested?We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references - all documents in one pdf file), your salary expectation and the earliest possible date for start of work to email@example.com.
Winzerlaer Straße 2
07745 Jena, Germany
Tel +49 3641 508 324
Occlutech Tibbi Urunler San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.
AHL Serbest Bolgesi, E-5 Blok, 34149 Istanbul, Turkey
Tel +90 212 465 01 97
© Occlutech 2018. All rights reserved. Occlutech is a registered trademark
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector