Brooks is a leading worldwide technology provider for multiple markets, including semiconductor manufacturing and life sciences. Our technologies, engineering competencies and global service capabilities provide customers speed to market, and ensure high uptime and rapid response, which equate to superior value in their mission-critical controlled environments.
As European Sales Manager you will
Activities and responsibilitiesAs Sales Manager in Brook’s automation and contamination control business section, you will be employee of the Brooks Automation (Germany) GmbH in Radolfzell, but work from home office, covering sales activity throughout a major geographic region, with direct business focus on European equipment manufacturers and Semiconductor device manufacturers.
As European Sales Manager you will
- be responsible for the overall sales strategies and results, directs all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts, developing policies.
- establish short and long-term objectives, strategies and tactics in line with corporate objectives and may also manage the sale of the organization’s products or services to specific existing named or strategic accounts.
- report to the Sales Director Europe.
- drive growth to achieve top line revenue while continually enhancing the level of customer satisfaction delivered to Semiconductor end users customers.
- sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions which the company offers
- contribute to the development and presentation of Brooks products and solutions to customer needs
- maintain accurate SFDC/CRM process
- attend and present at client meetings and internal meetings with other staff/departments as necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments Marketing, Finance, Support, Operations, Service.
- work alongside Marketing to assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- You have a great understanding of technical matters, preferably in combination with a Bachelor’s/ Master´s degree in a technical discipline.
- Significant years of successful sales experience in the Semiconductor Industry and/or automation segment
- You speak German and English business fluent (Level B2)
- In an ideal world you already bring established relationships within the semiconductor and/or adjacent market.
- You have the willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals and meet our customers face-to-face.
- Project management and computer skills are self-evident tools for you.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Oracle would be an advantage.
- You love to exceed revenue targets, maintain or increase margins, and demonstrate the ability to thrive in an aggressive and ‘must win’ company environment.
- You will be part of an innovative and fast growing company.
- Freedom to act and shape your schedule independently.
- Attractive compensation package including bi-annual sales bonuses and employee discount for stock options.
- Appealing company car and communication technology.
- 30 days holiday.
- Unbureaucratic travel management.
Send application toWe look forward to receiving your e-mail application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about this exciting position advertised.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector