CLINICAL TRIAL ASSISTANT (M/F)
Clinical Trial Assistant (m/f) – half time / full time.
Specifically, your area of responsibility will be:
- Create and maintain Study Files (hard-copy and electronic)
- Arrange meetings (Data Safety Monitoring Board, Steering Committee, Investigator Meeting, Regulatory preparation meetings)
- Facilitate purchase orders and track clinical supply inventory
- Assist in preparation of regulatory binders, study (hard-copy and electronic)
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating metrics via study trackers
- Responsible for collecting, tracking and archiving Essential Documents
- Slide preparation and protocol writing for R&D Meetings
- Preparation of documents/ spreadsheets for data reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in science related field
- Excellent demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work within a team with a service and excellence oriented approach
- Able to prioritize and multi-task. Flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and independent in our rather virtual company set-up with colleagues around the globe
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint with particular emphasis on Excel
The position requires in average 1 to 2 days/week presence in our Dresden office, as well as approx. 2-3 days of traveling/month.
Please send your CV along with your expected salary and earliest date of availability.
We offer a young, open-minded and ambitious international team, that has fast tracked a demanding development program in the area of oncology. We usually speak English (with all kind of accents), but in some cases some German comes in handy.
We look forward to getting to know you!
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector
Att: Dirk Pleimes
Großenhainer Straße 227, 01129 Dresden
About Myelo Therapeutics GmbH
Myelo Therapeutics GmbH develops innovative treatments in areas of high unmet medical needs. Our lead compound prevents Chemotherapy-induced Neutropenia, the most common and most serious side effect of anticancer therapy. Myelo Therapeutics was selected 2014 as one of the “Top 40 High Tech Ventures of the East”. The company was founded 2013 and currently has 9 employees.More about Myelo Therapeutics GmbH