Become a part of our successful team!
To augment our clinical study department, particularly in Austria, Switzerland, as well as in other Eastern European countries, we are looking for YOU to join our team as a
Clinical Research Associate Monitor (m/f)
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring clinical studies from initiation to close out in the areas of cardiac rhythm management (implantable pacemakers, defibrillators, electrodes) and heart valves in collaboration with national and international colleagues
- Preparing and updating documentation, reports, handbooks, and guidelines
- Providing clinical trial centers with assistance and support during clinical trials
- Ensuring compliance with trial protocols and study-specific procedures
- Monitoring and complying with quality management standards, internal SOPs, as well as budget and time allowances
- Providing technical assistance to the product management team
- Serving as a reliable contact person for the authorities in Germany and, if necessary, in Austria, Switzerland or in Eastern European countries
- An apprenticeship as a medical technical assistant (MTA), pharmaceutical technical assistant (PTA), nurse, or holding a university degree with a background in medicine or the natural sciences
- Three years of professional experience as a clinical research associate monitoring on sites, preferably in the area of medical devices
- Knowledge of the respective laws and regulations
- Good oral and written command of German and English; additional eastern European languages would be a plus
- Knowledge of clinical software: e.g. Clinical Trial Management System, electronic Case Report Forms (eCRF)
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and computer literate
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis, also within Europe
- Ability to work conscientiously, assertively, and independently, as well as excellent negotiation skills
What we offer:
We offer the assistance of an experienced team, as well as supporting you during your transition. For the advertised position, a minimum annual base salary of 35,000 EUR has been collectively agreed upon. A higher salary in line with the market, as well as receiving a company car, will be considered based on your qualifications and experience.
Become a part of our expanding and internationally positioned company!
If you are interested in this challenging and varied position, then take the next step: Send us an English application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via our job portal at: http://careers.sorin.com!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Medizinich Technischer Assistent Medizinisch Technische Assistentin Pharmazeutischer Assistent Pharmazeutische Assistentin Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter Klinische Forschung Überwachung Klinische Studien Dokumentation Reporting Produktmanagement Medizin Diplom-Mediziner Arzt Ärztin Naturwissenschaften Naturwissenschaftler Naturwissenschaftlerin Qualitätsmanagement QM Qualitätssicherung QS Medizintechnik Herzkatheter Medizinprodukte SORIN GROUP Deutschland GmbH Österreich Schweiz Osteuropa LivaNova ax51592by