About CSL BehringCSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, inherited respiratory disease, and neurological disorders. The company’s products are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation, burn treatment and to prevent hemolytic disease of the newborn.
CSL Behring operates one of the world’s largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited (ASX:CSL; USOTC:CSLLY), headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 22,000 people, and delivers its life-saving therapies to people in more than 60 countries. For inspiring stories about the promise of biotechnology, visit Vita at CSLBehring.com/Vita and follow us on Twitter.com/CSLBehring .
For our European Headquarters in Hattersheim, we are looking for a
Medical Doctor as Medical Affairs Trainee (m/f/d)The trainee position is planned for two years and should ideally result in a full-time employment. During those two years, you will experience several rotations in various departments providing you with an excellent overview and insight into all aspects related to pharma marketing and medical affairs in a professional pharmaceutical company.
Possible assignments include country medical affairs, regional country medical affairs (Europe), global country medical affairs, clinical R&D, project management or market access functions.
Your activities in this interesting opportunity include:
- Develop, implement, measure medical affairs projects/trials for existing and new products in Europe
- Support development and implementation of medical marketing plans and strategies within the region
- Work closely with Commercial Development, Marketing and Medical Departments to coordinate medical affairs activities
- Monitor and evaluate changes in the medical and scientific environment (clinical studies, therapeutic trends, etc), and respond appropriately
- Provide scientific medical information and advice to marketing and sales organizations in the region
- Cooperate with relevant internal parties (e.g. Sales, Logistics, PR, Health Policy, R&D, Production, Regulatory Affairs, Legal Department, Quality, GCSP) in order to ensure success of the medical affairs activities
- Support processes and databases for monitoring purposes
As a Medical Trainee you welcome the possibility to create and contribute to a positive and energeti
- A medical degree is required, a Ph.D., an MD or an MBA is of additional value
- Fluent English language skills are a must; an additional second language is preferable (ideally German)
- Ability to live and study in different cultural environments
- Track record of being independently and intellectually able to address complex topics
- Willingness and flexibility to meet travel requirements, adapt to different environments and spend rotations at different business locations, including potential short-term assignments in another country up to a duration of six months.
- Positive attitude and ability to open-minded listen and communicate towards your colleagues and customers; getting a real understanding of needs and challenges
What you can expect:
- Adequate salary based on the attractive tariff agreement of chemical industry
- Flexible Work Environment
- Individual Training and Development Opportunities
- Continuous Coaching through internal mentor
- Excellent internal job opportunities after completion of trainee program
How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website https://www.cslbehring.de/karriere. Please search for R-099494. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant tran
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: R-099494