BERLIN-CHEMIE AG belongs to Italy's Menarini Group and researches as well as develops pharmaceutical products, distributing them in more than 30 countries. Our dedication to health is what unites the many different staff at our company. With our responsible work, we make sure that patients can rely on us. For we stand for life.
EXPLOIT YOUR POTENTIAL AS
Medical Advisor Labelling (m/f/d)
Specialist field International Division
Career level Experienced professionals
Commencement date with immediate effect
Fixed-term contract Fixed-term
Working time Full-time
In this challenging position, you will independently create and revise medico-technical and patient information for our markets in central and eastern Europe in cooperation with our local teams. In doing so, you will be responsible for the validity of product information for our pharmaceutical products with respect to scientific knowledge as well as regulatory requirements and international legislation.
You enjoy working in a medico-scientific setting and are capable of providing and evaluating the current state of scientific research and information on time. While using this knowledge, you will create and update product-information texts and coordinate the content with the relevant positions such as the Medical Manager responsible for the products, the Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance colleagues as well as your colleagues in the countries and at external contract partners.
Your duties will also include evaluating notifications from regulatory authorities and their associated requirements with respect to product-information texts and, if necessary, coordinating and developing medico-scientific statements.
The position is limited until the 30/06/2022.
- Degree in human medicine, pharmacy or natural science; Ph.D. desirable
- Professional experience in processing product-information texts within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in an international environment
- Professional experience in the area of regulatory affairs desirable
- Knowledge in the area of pharmaceutical law
- Reliable and thorough way of working
- High flexibility and ability to adapt with respect to changing requirements and priorities
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills in English; knowledge of Russian an advantage
What you benefit from
- Making a contribution with your own work to the long-term further development of our innovative portfolio of medicinal products and treatment options
- Professional Welcome Days for an optimal start and structured onboarding in your tasks
- Regular internal in-service training and individual further-training options for application in the work setting
- A successful mix of cross-national projects and family-like working
- Regulated and flexible handling of working hours, 30 days of leave, very good collective-bargaining remuneration and further benefits such as holiday allowance and Christmas bonus for example
- A company restaurant with varied, healthy dishes as well as fresh barista-prepared coffee between meals
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your informative online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements.
Julia Beuker, Trainee HR International, 030 6707-2916