Alvotech is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to becoming one of the leaders in the biosimilar monoclonal antibody market. Alvotech is an independent sister company of the international pharmaceuticals company, Alvogen. The company, headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland, has an increasingly global presence and a broad network of partners around the world.
International Clinical Projectmanager
We are currently looking for an International Clinical Projectmanager at Alvotech in Basel, Switzerland.
The International Clinical Projectmanager will lead clinical program execution of a complete clinical development program of a biosimilar within a full-service CRO model.
Depending on the experience the International Clinical Projectmanager will lead a program in autoimmune-diseases or oncology.
Most important task of the job:
- Coordinate and oversee the planning and execution of a complete clinical trial program (Phase I to III) in close partnership with CROs in a full-service CRO model
- Ensure execution of assigned clinical trial program with high quality, on time and to budget
- Identify and resolve cross functional issues and regional issues associated with study execution
- Assist with the creation of key study documents (e.g. protocols, ICFs)
- Communicate program status and issues
- Presentation of study results at internal and external meetings
- Support of strategic planning and regulatory interactions
- Represent the clinical development team in the respective project teams
- The International Clinical Project Manager will report to the Senior Director Clinical Development.
Qualification and Experience:
Education: University degree or equivalent in life sciences (e.g.medicine, pharmacy, biology).
Languages: English (fluent), any other language advantageous
Experience: Minimum of 5 years clinical project managment experience within Pharma, Biotech or CRO company including management of international clinical Phase III programs. Preferably the candidate will have experience in running clinical trials in oncology and/or immunology. Experience with biologicals is a definitive plus.
Knowledge: In-depth understanding and extensive experience working within clinical development in an international environment.
Prerequisition: The position will be located in Basel (Switzerland). This position requires the willingness to travel on a regular basis.
In response to our innovative and stimulating atmosphere of a multicultural and demanding environment, we offer opportunities to bring forward ideas, lead change as well opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company.
Should you be interested, please send your complete curriculum vitae in English, references (including certificates, both in one pdf - document), salary expectations, and your earliest possible starting date by applying online to Jozefina Mijatovic (Ms.): email@example.com.
Join our team and growth at Alvotech!