Senior Project Manager Operational Excellence & Projects (m/f/d)
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. We strive to play an important part of everyone’s life and are committed to innovation and sustainable success. For us, continuous production and process optimizations are just as important as dealing with strategic questions.
Our “Operational Excellence & Projects” team manages projects covering a wide range of challenging topics for SCHOTT’s various global Business Units, for example in the construction of production plants or lines, material flow management or automation technology. To further expand this team we are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager (m/f/d).
- Acquire, define, plan and execute projects along the value chain in various strategic Business Units
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders at all levels
- Act as an inhouse consultant, being a strategic and methodological counsel
- Take on responsibility for the achievement of project goals and implementation of project results
- Ensure the measurement of relevant project KPI
- Document and present results
- Ensure compliance of company and regulatory requirements to enhance performance
- Contribute to continuous knowledge exchange and transfer of best practices across Business Units
- Degree in Engineering or a technical related field; alternatively Business Degree with a technical affinity and solid understanding
- At least 5 years of relevant operational experience in project management in manufacturing operations
- Experience in international projects
- Familiar with state-of-the-art methods in project management and always seeking to be informed about newest tools and trends
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, yet also comfortable to work highly independent
- Fluent command of English language, German skills at least on level B2
- Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
Send application to
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application online.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources, Monika Wohlfarth, +496131663723