What’s your next milestone?
R&D Patent Engineer / IP Coordinator (m/f/d)
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. With more than 130 years of outstanding development, materials and technology expertise we offer a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions. SCHOTT is an innovative enabler for many industries, including the home appliance, pharmaceutical, electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation industries. SCHOTT strives to play an important part of everyone's life and is committed to innovation and sustainable success. The parent company, SCHOTT AG, has its headquarters in Mainz (Germany) and is solely owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation. As a foundation company, SCHOTT assumes special responsibility for its employees, society and the environment.
To strengthen our R&D China Team, we are looking for a R&D Patent Engineer / IP Coordinator (m/f/d) at our location Suzhou in China.
- Monitoring and reviewing IP, performing IP reviews for different department within SCHOTT and creation of patent portfolios
- Developing IP strategies and supporting strategic IP filing
- Creation of IP landscapes and IP market analysis
- Establishing a strong cross-functional IP network within SCHOTT
- Excellent honors degree in Material Science, Chemistry, solid-state Physics or Engineering, preferably with PhD
- At least 2 years of experience in international environment with strong capability on IP analyses
- Background in comprehensive drafting and filing of IP
- Effective interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving capability in a dynamic environment
- Very good conceptual skills, curiosity, friendly and confident manners, good judgement and ability to make decisions, excellent communication skills
- Good Chinese and English presentation skills (written and spoken), knowledge in German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company.
At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
Send application to
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application:
SCHOTT AG, Human Resources, Alexandra Bengard