The Almac Group is a family of six business units: Almac Clinical Services, Almac Clinical Technologies, Almac Diagnostics, Almac Discovery, Almac Pharma Services and Almac Sciences. Am award winning organisation and employer headquartered in Craigavon we also have additional facilities across the UK, the USA, Singapore and Japan.
Everything we do supports our core vision: to be the leader in the generation of superior solutions for the advancement of human health. We do this through our four core values: outstanding quality, superlative customer focus, exceptional innovation and inspirational people.
Working at Almac is exciting, sometimes challenging but always rewarding. Over a period of sustained global growth spanning in excess of 45 years, the diligence and dedication of our 3700 strong family have made our company the success that it is today. Together we make an invaluable difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Be part of something big. Be part of something special. Be part of Almac.
Working as part of the Analytical team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for checking and reviewing of analytical data and documents (SOPs, protocols, reports etc)
To develop and implement efficient manual/electronic systems and procedures for the storage, searching, trending and retrieval of analytical data and documents.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes, grades A-C, in Mathematics and English Language
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
- Previous experience in the preparation and review of analytical protocols, reports and data for method validations, method transfers and/or stability studies in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Previous practical experience of a wide range of analytical techniques, including HPLC, and associated commercial data capture systems.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Quality focused and driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Desirable Criteria (The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of training packages in support of business improvement.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Free car parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Childcare vouchers (including early return bonus)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Critical illness policy
- Death in service benefit
- Family friendly flexible working
- Health promotions
- Long service awards
- Marriage leave
- Moving house leave
- Paid medical appointments
- Occupational sick pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Perks discount scheme
- Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Please forward a CV application to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the attention of Sonia Cleland