SelfD Technologie GmbH is a medical device research and development company that is based in Leipzig, Germany. Our mission is to develop innovative, user-friendly and discreet solutions to detect infectious diseases and to become a worldwide innovation leader in preventive medicine solutions.In recent years, Leipzig has become a leading research and development site for the biotech and medtech industries. The BIO CITY Leipzig is considered one of Europe’s most modern centers for biotechnology and biomedicine.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a Product Manager, Head Of Department, Project Manager As Product Development Manager - Medical Devices, In-vitro Diagnostics (m/f) with extensive experience in management of an entire product life cycle. Coordinate on a superior level the different project teams contributing to the product including R&D Assay, R&D Device, Prototyping, Production, Regulatory Affairs, QM and Sales & Marketing.
- Coordinating all stages of product development - from initial concept art, to finalization and distribution
- Work at the interface of Business, Technology and User experience to create a product that is valuable, usable and feasible
- Translate market research into tangible product development decisions
- Extract in a timely manner the needed results and improvements from the relevant project teams
- Setting up overall product development plans and meeting the deadlines specified within
- Assembling and managing the project teams with appropriate level of expertise for the proposed work
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
What we look for:
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of medical devices (ideally IVDs) and/or product development management.
- Being a decision maker based on deep knowledge within the market field of medical products
- Providing high negotiating skills and the power of persuasion
- Proven experience in project management and team management
- Willing to take on the challenge of creating innovative products and to carry the high responsibility related to the product success
- Passionate all-rounder with regard to all project levels
- Highly experienced in an ISO 13485 QMS environment and in product certification processes (CE mark, FDA approval)
- Understanding of intellectual property, confidentiality and contracting
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
SelfD Technologie GmbH is a company that values leadership, creativity, teamwork and initiative. You will find flat hierarchies, a committed and highly motivated team as well as a modern working environment. At SelfD Technologie GmbH you will have the opportunity to contribute to a project that will change an entire industry and helps improve living conditions across the planet.
Please send your curriculum vitae including certificates, references and a motivation letter (max. 1 page) in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org