About HuaweiHuawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Job Location:Germany, Dusseldorf/Nuremberg/Darmstadt/Munich
Business trips within Germany
- Technical engineer of Core Network, Fixed Network or Wireless Network
- Responsible for the planning, design, strategy formulation, capability introduction, and improvement of E2E delivery solution for core products, provide on-site support for key projects, ensure the successful delivery of project and stable network operation
- Responsible for building the maintainability of the mainstream product solution. Based on the network and product evolution and customer requirements, to design and deliver a solution in consideration of low-cost, high-quality, and digital maintenance
- Develop network change solutions
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of project plans and the penetration of new technology
- Follow Huawei internal flows and systems to support project delivery
- Primary interface and point of reference for the customer’s technical and engineering staff inquiries and follow-up
- Telecommunication/Computer/Engineering related major; Technical Background in ICT
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of successfully pitching for IT or CT related projects.
- Be familiar with Python/JSON/JAVA or other languages (optional)
- Ability to work in an international business environment; Have good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Well motivated to accept new technologies, for example 5G/IoT
- Proficient in German
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Fresh Graduate Program in Germany:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies. At the beginning you will be part of one specific team (0 - 12 months), it’s also possible to move into Sales/ Technical/Solution areas.
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 12 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation;
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and inter-cultural development;
Contact info:Please send your detailed resume/CV in English and with the Refrence number JV001 via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating the position you apply for.
Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 211 88254 8000
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: JV001