Global Medical Manager (m/f)
Global Medical Manager (m/f)
Support our clients team in helping to design the medical profiling and positioning of the international product portfolio. Also maintaining, demonstrating and sharing current and accurate knowledge of products and regulatory requirements affecting products. Supervises day-to-day activities and operations as the contact person for specialised questions from opinion leaders and internal departments..
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing in Eastern Europe and CIS countries
- Prepare information materials and training manuals for the products in your area of responsibility
- Follow the medico-scientific state of knowledge and current developments of the selected product portfolio as well as the present international legislation
- Act as the contact person for specialised questions from opinion leaders and internal departments
- Training of the Product Managers and Sales Representatives abroad and current insights for the preparations
- MD or Pharmacist (Approbation)
- Several years of experience as a Medical Manager in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in an international environment
- Knowledge in the area of pharmaceutical law
- Excellent in English (oral and written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage
- Willingness to engage in occasional international travel
Excellent employee benefits, interesting and challenging tasks and the chance to join a dynamic team.
Please apply online via our website and include your CV and copies of references. Please also state your salary expectations and your earliest availability to start work.
Kelly Services Munich
Phone: +49 89 384090 7
Why Kelly®?With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today
About Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector
Do not hestitate to contact us by phone 089 3840907 for your questions and further assistance!
Kelly Services München
About Kelly Scientific Resources München
Unsere Berater und Manager im Fachbereich Kelly Scientific Resources - alle ebenfalls ausgebildete Naturwissenschaftler mit langjähriger Berufserfahrung - widmen sich mit ihrer Fachkenntnis ausschließlich der Identifizierung, Beratung und Vermittlung von naturwissenschaftlichem und medizinischem Fach- und Führungspersonal in einem breiten Spektrum von Branchen und Berufsfeldern....More about Kelly Scientific Resources München