Scientist (m/f) Characterization, Biopharmaceuticals, Sandoz GmbH Kundl
Area of Responsibility
- Coordination and supervision of all project related analytical work packages during the development and characterization of recombinant therapeutic proteins (including development, validation and transfer of analytical methods such as HPLC, capillary and gel electrophoresis, mass spectrometry)
- Evaluation of study results using statistical tools (e.g. equivalence testing, analysis of covariance)
- Presentation and discussion of analytical data in international project teams
- Support filing processes and interact with health authorities
- Evaluate and implement new analytical technologies and drive knowledge exchange with other groups
- Contribute to general SOPs and development guidelines. Implement new development concepts.
- Work independently and according to internal and external compliance standards
- Education: PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, biophysics or pharmacy
- Languages: English (fluent) / German
- Experience: Min. 4 years of relevant work related post-doctoral or industrial experience in the field of analytical chemistry, strong experience in instrumental analytical techniques for recombinant proteins, strong knowledge on relevant regulatory guidelines and good understanding of regulatory expectations as well as proficient skills in presentation and scientific/technical writing.