Medical Writer and Scientific Project Manager
Our core medical competencies lie in the fields of HIV, viral hepatitis, neglected tropical diseases and tuberculosis. We develop medical education tools for a broad variety of audiences, including those in low- and middle income countries, where communicable diseases often pose a large public health threat.
T.O.M. Life Science Consulting also provides services for clinical research activities, such as the development of study protocols, clinical study reports and manuscripts.
We are seeking to hire a Medical Writer and Scientific Project Manager
The candidate will work closely together with a small team of professionals in developing scientific communications in the field of infectious diseases, support clinical research and development and provide project management. The candidate will also manage lean office processes and financial records.
This a long-term full time position and flexible working hours can be arranged. The salary will be negotiated. The start date is flexible; the preferred start date is August 2016.
- Master in Medicine, Pharmacology, Biology, Life Science or Global Health and Development
- PhD or previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry or clinical R&D would be a benefit
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in virtual and multicultural teams
- Being creative, proactive, disciplined and resilient
- Ability to travel occasionally (about 2-4 weeks in total per year)
- Native English speaker or equivalent language skills
- Professional working proficiency in German
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Basic understanding of medical statistics
- Proficient working skills with the MS Office suite
Please email your English resumee with a cover letter and your CV.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 2016-1
T.O.M. Life Science Consulting
Donnerstr. 18, 22763 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 39190793 | Mobile: +49 160 3644815
About T.O.M. Life Science Consulting
We at T.O.M. Life Science Consulting support the pharmaceutical industry and global health field advancing their response to communicable diseases. We provide strategic, scientific, communication, and management services. Our core medical competencies lie in the fields of HIV, viral hepatitis, neglected tropical diseases and TB. We develop medical education tools for a broad variety of...More about T.O.M. Life Science Consulting