Feasibility Manager (f/m) (based in the EMEA Region)Shared Work – Shared Vision: The way we do business, a promised standard that includes on-going support from a specialized team dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients expectations.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a global and fast moving environment where your negotiating skills and attention to details are in demand? Then continue reading and join our growing company!
- Responsible for performing feasibility analysis of clinical trials evaluating potential opportunities, challenges and risks in conducting a study
- Research, gather and analyse information on therapeutic areas associated with clinical trial protocols and other relevant information (e.g. incidence/ prevalence, standards of care, treatments, trends, competing trials and overall information to assess the feasibility of a protocol implementation)
- Review clinical protocols, study assumptions, client information, study plans for clinical trials as well as other study related documents and evaluate their content in view of feasibility
- Provide Business Development, Proposals and the Clinical Study team with feedback and recommendations regarding potential challenges and mitigating strategies that will allow them to evaluate whether a study can be conducted, where and within timelines and quality
- Compile feasibility reports, developing presentations, facilitating site assessments, and analysing enrolment potential for clinical trials
- Collaborate with internal and externals teams and resources to gather and share feasibility information
- Support the site identification process as part of study start-up for awarded projects
- Attend bid-defense meetings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- 7 years + experience in a similar role in the pharma/ CRO industry
- Strong experience in feasibility
- Ability to establish good relationships and network within and outside of the company
- Interest in feasibility of clinical trials and willingness to stay up to the art
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and of GCP, ICH guidelines, as well as the ability to research FDA and other applicable National country regulations
- Detail and goal orientated, strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated, dedicated and eager personality
- Advanced English language skills (oral and written), local languages
To ApplyHave we sparked your interest? Please let us know your earliest start date and what your desired salary range is.