PhD Student (m/f) in Physics
For additional information please visit: https://www.hzdr.de.
The Institute of Radiation Physics invites applications as
PhD Student (m/f)
The position will be available from 1 April 2017. The employment contract is limited to three years. The regular weekly working time will be 19.5 hours. The salary is based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund. The place of work is Dresden-Rossendorf.
- Master or Diploma in Physics with very good marks
- experiences in accelerator physics
- knowledges in the following areas are desirable:
- electron sources for accelerators
- particle optics simulation and beam transport
- beam diagnostics at accelerators
- contribution to commissioning and optimization of the superconducting radio-frequency photoelectron injector
- electron beam characterization and optimization of electron source parameters with respect to minimum emittance, short bunches and future application
- experimental and theoretical investigation of new injector designs including beam transport
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 102E/2016
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
PO Box 51 01 19
About Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.
Das Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf gehört zur Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren und strebt nach neuen Erkenntnissen, um unsere Lebensgrundlagen zu erhalten und zu verbessern. Dafür wird am HZDR in Dresden und drei weiteren Standorten (Freiberg, Leipzig, Grenoble (Frankreich)) Forschung in den Bereichen Gesundheit, Energie und Materie betrieben. Unsere...More about Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.