Software Engineer (m/f/d) Life Sciences and Pharma Areain Freiburg
cytena is a young, fast-growing, innovative company in the CELLINK organization, based in Freiburg, Germany.
Our Mission:We believe that automation and microtechnology will bring the understanding and control of individual cells to a whole new level and empower our customers to serve patients faster and better. Our products enable researchers and scientists across the world to bring important drugs faster and more safely to the market.
CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cuttingedge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs. Our software team focuses on improving the experience of our users in labs through a team-effort. Our team of full-stack developers works on C#, WPF, .NET, Python, AI/ML, and image processing. We do not expect our future colleagues to know-all but to be passionate and willing to learn to achieve the best. We want them to be persistent in solving problems. If you like this spirit and are a team-animal, you are the one we are looking for!
- Design and develop software for the next generation of single-cell dispensing and analysis instruments
- Work with the full cytena software team to continuously improve development practices and processes
- Bringing exciting new prototypes to life and working in close collaboration with our hardware developers and our applications team
- Getting to know customers and developing new products for maximum customer benefit
- Making sure that our customers can focus on the biology and love our instruments, due to simple and joyful operation
- Degree in computer science
- 1 - 3 years professional experience preferred
- Very good knowledge and experience in C#, .NET and WP F
- Ability to write Clean Code
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to troubleshoot complex software and
systems to identify the root cause of the issue
- Ideally experience with image processing or UI development
Become part of the cytena story!Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact, and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Send your comprehensive application, including job reference number, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
cytena GmbH Neuer Messplatz 3
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector